RE: Re: drawbacks
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:11:22 -0700 (MST)
Only one thing I would add to Lynn and others lists of drawbacks is the feedback. Many people apparently never get honest feedback about themselves, their kids, their pets. When you live in a community you have a higher likelihood of getting that feedback. This has driven some people away, especially when you are held accountable for your actions and their affects. A man moved out of our community last year becuase of the feedback about his kid, his parenting. He had been avoiding this successfully until he came here, after a while he decided he didn't like it. He DID say he learned a huge amount, but he didn't like it much.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
SNohomish COunty, WA