Re: Cohousing at Davis Square??
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:00:37 -0700 (MST)
Are the folks following this subject line aware that the Cohousing Association is sponsoring a tour of Massachusetts Cohousing Communities on March 27th. I will be leading the tour. It includes: Cambridge Cohousing, Cornerstones, Pioneer Valley and Pathways. See the Cohousing.org website under Events for more information and registration. I am hoping to meet lots of interesting folks on the tour, and am looking forward to sharing a wealth of information about cohousing.

Laura Fitch