Re: Label-printing machines
From: Louise Conner (lcempiredi.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:06:51 -0700 (MST)
To Lynn Nadeau's request for info on label-printing machines:

At Casa Verde Commons, we have successfully used the P-touch labeller by
Brother for labelling shelves in our Common House. Labelling material are
available in various widths and colors, clear background or colors. The
machine is easy to use with options for type styles and size, and more.

Louise Conner
Casa Verde Commons in Colorado Springs, Colorado