Re: Cohousing in Seattle - Ballard?
From: Kristin Becker (kbeckerposterfrost.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:54:19 -0700 (MST)
Chris -
Has there been any response?  We may be interested, but are not going to be
living in Washington for at least 1 1/2 years and probably not for 4 1/2.
However, we are interested in moving into cohousing once we move back and
may like to get involved with this new community depending on their focus.
Affordability is crucial to us, so this site sounds appealing.  Please let
me know how things progress and if you find out about a group forming.
Thank you!
Kristin

Kristin Becker (520-882-6310)
For further information about Poster Frost Associates
go to www.posterfrost.com