Re: Re: [C-L] health and cohousing
From: LScottr2go (LScottr2goaol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:47:28 -0700 (MST)
In a message dated 1/12/2004 1:36:28 AM Pacific Standard Time, itchyink [at] spiritone.com writes:
I want
to include some research about the effects of community on health,
well-being and longevity. I've found good stuff, just nothing recent.
Anybody know of research in the works, or recently published studies?
Dean Ornish's most recent books have everything you'd ever want to know on this topic.  I think I gave my book away, but I think it had "love" in the title.  I'll look it up later, Linda