labels
From: Mary Ellen Wessels (mewmewsic.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:53:33 -0700 (MST)
FWIW - I often label things at home by printing labels then taping
over the label with packing tape - seems to work well and is
waterproof as far as I've seen. :-)

The idea of no doors on shelving and cupboards in the common
kitchen appeals to me but then I'm very right brained.  For an
interesting book check out "Organizing for the Creative Person :
Right-Brain Styles for Conquering Clutter, Mastering Time, and
Reaching Your Goals"  by Dolores Cotter Lamping (Contributor),
Dorothy Lehmkuhl (Author)  It was a real eye opener for me!

No doors would make my friend Lynne nuts I suspect. <grin>
Cheers!
mew
MaryEllen Wessels / Hopeful Romantics
mew#@#mewsic.com (remove # spam guard)