RE: Home schooling in Cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:28:21 -0700 (MST)
Sharingwood has had many years of vibrant homeschooling. Parents share curriculums, outings, advice and at times even do classes together. For a time we were the center of a home school cooperative that attracted 25 kids to our commonhouse once a week. At various times many adults have participated in educational activities such as bankings, carpentry, beauty care, practical math, social work, service projects, and many other things I have forgotten.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood