Re: new article on blocking
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:45:38 -0700 (MST)
Thank you Tree,

The article is very good.  We use straw polls a lot at Heartwood in order to
flush out concerns before we actually get to making the decision.

For any groups that haven't taken advantage of Tree's website, I highly
recommend it.  It's a great resource.

- Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Peace is like silence; it is always there.  The lack of harmony in our
lives is like noise superimposed on the silence.  The issue is not how to
create peace, but how to live in a way that eliminates the noise."