RE: Home Schooling
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:21:06 -0700 (MST)
"Rich Minder" <richminder [at] sunflower.com>
is the author of the message below.
because the message was rejected for being too large; I deleted the quoted
digest and restored the subject line.

DIGEST SUBSCRIBERS:  Please take care when composing replies to
cohousing-L messages. Change the "Digest" subject line back to the
original of the subject of the message you are replying to.

Everyone including Digest subscribers particularly:
Please delete all unnecesary quoted material.

Thanks,

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

-------------------- FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS --------------------

Zev,
As you know we have not yet built our community but I am on the school board
and we have some members and prospective members who either home school or
are thinking of home schooling.  Our district is designing a Virtual Charter
School that we hope to have on line next year.  This is designed to become a
resource for home schoolers.  I have thought about how convenient it would
be to use the common house as a center for a home school cooperative and to
access the district resources.  My own personal feeling about homeschooling
is that I mourn the loss of community that comes with the abandonment of
public schools.

Rich Minder