The Cohousing Handbook - second edition
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:57:41 -0700 (MST)
Dear Cohousers,

We are in the process of completing the 2nd edition of The Cohousing Handbook, the how to manual for cohousing development. If you have read the book Chris wrote back in 1995, and if you have comments, edits or suggested additions, please send them along right away.

Also, our publisher says we have room for a few more sidebars. We would love to hear from you if you have any ideas, or anything to contribute. No guarantees it will get included, but if it does you will get full credit.

In community,

Kelly ScottHanson
kelly [at] cohousingresources.com

Cohousing Resources, LLC
"Harnessing the natural power of community"

www.cohousingresources.com
www.ecodevelopments.com