Re: Team cultures
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:03:39 -0700 (MST)
Thanks Sharon and Martie (and the other responders I heard from off-list) -

Personally, I enjoy the different cultures of the different teams within the
Eastern Village community. Coming from a smaller community (Eno Commons), it
hadn't occurred to me that team cultures could vary so much within a single
community!

I think Martie is right that things will change once we move in - for one
thing, we will have 17 more households and lots of additional preferences will
play through.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where we are in an Arts and Entertainment district and surrounded by neat
redevelopment.  Last I heard, we're in a race with another nearby development
to see who will complete the first green roof in Silver Spring!"