Tucson, Arizona - House for Sale
From: Becky Schaller (beckyssonoracohousing.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:34:31 -0700 (MST)
I am moving to Chicago this summer and regrettably need to sell my
energy efficient townhouse in Sonora Cohousing.  My house has 1074
square feet,  two bedrooms and 1 3/4 baths, a lovely backyard and small
front yard.   Visitors have described the community landscaping as
enchanting.  Convenient to shopping, restaurants, recreation, public
library and bus lines, just 10 minutes form the University and Downtown.
 $185,000.  Please contact me directly if you are interested in buying.  beckys
[at] sonoracohousing.com

Becky Schaller
Sonora Cohousing
Tucson, Arizona