Cohousing near Sacramento
From: Armando Solano (armando_solanoyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:36:34 -0700 (MST)
Anybody know of established or start-up cohousing
communities in the Sacramento or Sierra Foothils areas
of California?

I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area and
I've had enough of the
"9-to-5-work-day-3-hour-commute-too-little-time-for-friends"
routine.  I just want to be part of a sane, sensible,
healthy community.

I work in an architect's office so I can contribute
planning and design skills.

Armando