Re: Cohousing near Sacramento
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:22:16 -0700 (MST)
We are the only cohousing community that's been built in Sacramento, but
there is another one forming. I know there's a link to it on the main
cohousing web site. We no longer have a website, but we're in the Chousing
book by Chuck and Katie.

(We have no openings and many people waiting to get in.)

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing