Re: Cohousing near Sacramento
From: Norm Gauss (normangauss11comcast.net)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:31:14 -0700 (MST)
Have you tried the Muir Commons or N Street Communities in Davis?

Just in case the Central Coast interests you, we have openings at Oak Creek Commons.

Norman Gauss
Oak Creek Commons
Paso Robles, CA
www.oakcreekcommons.org

At 10:36 AM 01/24/2004 -0800, you wrote:
Anybody know of established or start-up cohousing
communities in the Sacramento or Sierra Foothils areas
of California?

I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area and
I've had enough of the
"9-to-5-work-day-3-hour-commute-too-little-time-for-friends"
routine.  I just want to be part of a sane, sensible,
healthy community.

I work in an architect's office so I can contribute
planning and design skills.

Armando