Try something new: Cohousing conference call Tuesday
From: Raines Cohen (rc2-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:11:59 -0700 (MST)
The Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US) is proud to be a
part of bringing the cohousing movement a new service... we're reviving
(after a several year absence) regular bridge-line conference calls, a
place to get cohousing questions answered, compare notes with other
cohousers living in or creating communities.

Cohousing Greeter and volunteer Arthur Okner, of Nomad Cohousing in
Boulder, Colorado, is organizing the new effort and will be facilitating
the calls.  Arthur has been answering questions to both visitors to our
website and phone-ins from all over the world since September 2000.

The calls will initially take place monthly, and perhaps more frequently
if demand warrants, or if special-interest topics arise. The first call
is scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday, January 27, 2004), from 8 to 9 PM EST
(5-6 PM PST).

The phone-in line or an RSVP mechanism will be posted shortly on this
list. The bridge is limited to 20 callers, first-come, first-serve.
Please use a quiet phone with a 'mute' button so that others on the call
can easily hear one another.

The bridge line is being sponsored by the company of Abraham Paiss &
Associates http://www.abrahampaiss.com a cohousing Marketing and Public
Relations firm.

Please note that all callers will be billed at their normal long distance
calling rate by their long distance carrier as long as they are on the
call.

Raines

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Where a Chinese New-Year's take-out common dinner went over well.

  Secretary, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing
Where we're finally finishing some construction work from 10 years ago,
with shared Ethernet/DSL among some units.

  Supporter, East Bay Cohousing <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Looking at 2 sites, including one right next to a major transit hub.

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Getting ready for a knock-your-socks-off eZine. Most Coho-L subscribers
have NOT subscribed yet - sign up today!