Re: Re: 1. Cohousing near Sacramento (Armando Solano)
From: Raines Cohen (rc2-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:51:45 -0700 (MST)
On 1/26/04 12:43 PM, Randa Johnson <Saranda [at] sarc.org> wrote:

>There is a forming cohousing community in Nevada City, about 45 minutes
>from Sacramento, in the foothills. I don't know the contact information,
>but   Katie McCamant from the Cohousing Company is working with them and
>would have the information.

Or, for information on any community, go look in the Communities List at

http://www.cohousing.org/

Raines

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Spending 10 minutes discussing spending $10 on a new washing machine knob.

  Secretary, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing
Where we all-but-approved the budget and identified annual tasks.

  Supporter, East Bay Cohousing <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Engaging the Cohousing Co. to make an offer on a site. Fingers crossed!

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Helping to create cohousing conference calls - stay tuned for details.