Re: MANZANITA WEB ADDRESS?
From: mark harfenist (markbellinghamcohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:39:31 -0700 (MST)
Google answers virtually any question.  Try:

http://www.manzanitavillage.com/

On Tuesday, January 27, 2004, at 01:11 PM, Linda Gluck/Treehouse wrote:

Read this on 12/23/03 list serve and would like to pursue. But the web
address leads to nothing. Any ideas??
-Linda Gluck

Yes there are several communities that are non profit. Manzanita Village is one, where the cost is well under 200K. We are in Prescott, AZ, and we
have several houses and several lots for sale.  See our site at
http://www.manzanita.village.com.

George