Re: [Vecino] Steel homes.. 2 3 plus levels.. with a sundeck roof
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:19:28 -0700 (MST)
Chris T <christ [at] dynagroove.com>
is the author of the message below.

One thing you might want to consider in steel and concrete structures is
how to insulate them so they are comfortable. Thermal breaks must be
thought out and the type and amount of insulation that goes into them.
Costs for steel structures are higher, but they are very durable. Steel
framing is an excellent choice for multifamily developments if you can
afford it.

Chris