vacation co housing?
From: Alicianat (Alicianataol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:13:53 -0700 (MST)
We (two) are almost neighbors (living really nearby each other) in the Black
Hills of SD near Mt. Rushmore. We are also co housing and holistic community
enthusiasts,.  However, there is no co housing in our area yet.
We have extra rooms and lots of space so we are opening our country homes for
co-housing style vacationers.   Late May through Late September are our most
fun season. We are mostly bug free here so outdoors are wonderful.
We want to hear from like minded people over 18 who might enjoy
horsebackriding, walking/hiking trails, organic gardening, shared healthful
meal
preparation, and similar activities.  This would be like a retreat or holistic
summer
camp.  College students, singles, couples or small families are welcome to
contact. If you would like more information please e mail me.
Alicia

alicianat [at] aol.com

please write vacation co housing in the subject line.