Re: Consensus: late blocks
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:28:50 -0700 (MST)
I fully agree with what Tree says below.  I would like to add that it
might be important to find out if there is something in the group process
which makes it hard for individuals
(or for some individuals) to come forth in a timely manner
with their objections/differing point of view.
Sometimes, when people don't feel it's safe to raise objections, they
might wait until it's "too late" - trying to get the nerve to do it.

R.