"not safe" concerns
From: Saoirse (ccharisearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:57:38 -0700 (MST)
As facilitators, do you ever feel/find that the "don't feel safe" argument
can be used inappropriately? I personally find that some people are quick to
say "it's not safe" but cannot be specific in saying what would make it more
safe for them. I sometimes feel the group is being made to feel bad or wrong
when the issue lies more within the person as an individual concern.

So I was wondering on others' perspective about this.

--
Saoirse
Harmony Village Cohousing