N SF Bay, Calif - Looking for a forming group
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:21:28 -0700 (MST)
Margie Pulmano Torres <margie [at] anagenasis.com>
is the author of the message below.
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this list serv.
I am interested in knowing if there is a group that is forming for the San
Francisco North Bay, in Marin County, perhaps Novato or North San Rafael.
The Cotati Co-housing has just been completed but I wondered if anyone from
that waiting list would like to form a new group.  I would be open to
starting a group if there isn¹t one formed yet.  My intention is to join a
group that is not in the building stages, as I would like to be involved
with the architectural design and planning of the community.  Thanks for any
suggestions or referrals that you can give.

Best regards,
Margie