Re: [C-L]_ "not safe" concerns
From: Becky Schaller (beckyssonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:20:28 -0700 (MST)
Saoirse, we've also had reason to discuss this question.   I don't
remember the exact wording, but we decided to add a phrase to our 3-step
decision-making process which says that if you are going to use this
"don't feel safe" argument, then you have to be specific as to what the
group did so that you don't feel safe.  At least this way, the group can
learn and hopefully not repeat the same mistake.

Becky Schaller
Sonora Cohousing
Tucson, Arizona
It's sweater weather and we do have a few houses for sale.  Send an
email to me if you're interested.