RE: Glass vs. Plastic drinking cups
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:22:44 -0700 (MST)
Love those stackable glass glasses for almost everything and... love having
a bunch of plastic ones for the kids and the outdoor meals in the summer!

Don't worry or fret too much ahead of time.  You'll find out whether you
made the right decision after you use them for a while. And if it was the
wrong decision you can eventually replace them.

Casey M.
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol CA

...Where we recently were able to buy new permanent chairs for the CH to
replace the white plastic ones from the hardware store that had lasted
almost 5 years...