Re: Glass vs. Plastic drinking cups
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:45:36 -0700 (MST)
In our fast paced lives, things like drinking out of glass matter to me - it
feels more real, more classy, less like a cafeteria where everything is
thrown out.

Also, glass dries quicker.  In a commercial setup one should not do anything
but air dry dishes (cloth drying spreads germs!).  Waiting for the plastic
to dry before I could put them away would drive me crazy.  We do have a
stack of plastic sippy cups for infants and birthday parties.

Laura Fitch
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
Pioneer Vally Cohousing, Amherst, MA