Re: How about some organic chicken recipes?
From: Elaine (itchyinkspiritone.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:15:56 -0700 (MST)
I make chicken stock all the time with chickens feet -- they are really good
to add to stock, and a homemade stock is awesome for loads of minerals,
vitamins and joint-healthy stuff, esp. with the feet and neck. I get the
chickens from a biodynamic farm. Look at eatwild.com for one in your area. I
bring to a boil then simmer 24 hours.

here is my favorite soup. it is so yummy!!! REALly good for colds and flu
Coconut Chicken Soup
1 qt. chicken stock
1.5 cups whole coconut milk
1/4 tsp. chili flakes
1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
juice of one lemon
sea salt or fish sauce

bring stock to boil, skim foam, add ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
season with fish sauce or sea salt. garnish with green onions and cilantro

--
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs - ask yourself what makes you
come alive,  and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people