Cohousing demographics survey - Grace Kim
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:58:07 -0700 (MST)
Grace Kim <gracekimarch [at] msn.com>
is the author of the message below.
because the message included an attachment - cohousing-L does not
distribute attachments. Write to Kim direct and request a copy.  Fred
This is Grace again.
I am also doing a demographics survey of cohousing projects...I've attached
it as a word doc.   [SEE NOTE ABOVE]

If you have time/interest to complete it, I would
greatly appreciate your time.  I'm most interested in the demographic
portion, but if you have the other info, that'd be great also (if your
website has the general info, photos, and site/floor plans that I could
use/site in my documentation, please provide me with a weblink and the
appropriate credits to provide)  please return survey forms by Feb 28.

Thanks!

Grace Kim
University of Washington
Architecture Graduate Student