Urban cohousing - Grace Kim
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:09:12 -0700 (MST)
Grace Kim <gracekimarch [at] msn.com>
is the author of the message below.
because the message included an attachment (survey as .doc file) -
cohousing-L does not distribute attachments.
Write to Kim direct and request a copy.  Fred
Ok, this is my last posting for the evening.  (I'm sooo excited to find this
list serve!!!!)

Another aspect of my thesis topic is related to urban cohousing models, but
I?ve not found many communities to research.  If you know of any that are
not on my list, I would love to hear about it.
Here is the list I have and the contact person (no name means no
contact - would greatly appreciate one)
I would love to add to this list...with your help.
If you live in one of these communities and have time/interest, please
download survey and complete as much of it as you can (specifically the
demographics portion - if you're website has the general
info/plans/photos,
please provide link and any credits that I should cite in my documentation.
This is the same form I attached to the previous mail if you are reading
them all.)   [SEE NOTE ABOVE] Please return the survey by Feb 28.

WA
Puget Ridge, Seattle - Barbara Erwine
Jackson Place, Seattle -
Duwamish (Ciel), Seattle -
Winslow, Bainbridge Island - Roberta Wilson

CA
Swans Market, Oakland -
Doyle Street, Emeryville -
Berkeley Cohousing, Berkeley -