Re: Urban cohousing - Grace Kim
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:24:29 -0700 (MST)
Hi Grace,

Another aspect of my thesis topic is related to urban cohousing models, but
I've not found many communities to research.  If you know of any that are
not on my list, I would love to hear about it.

There are lots. In addition to the excellent advice that Raines sent, i suggest that you specify what your definition of "urban" is when sending out future queries. And you might want to contact Manda Gillespie (see http://www.urbanecovillages.com), especially if your focus is broader than just the cohousing model of intentional communities.

Good luck,

--Tree

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.