Re: maintenance fees
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:34:56 -0700 (MST)
On 2/5/04 6:03 PM, "don i arkin" <shardon5 [at] juno.com> wrote:

> high
> speed internet connection

We have high-speed wiring and something called "routers" that cost a lot to
install but allowed us to have a common DSL line with ethernet. I'm probably
jumbling all that up but it means we have 4 high speed internet connections
in each unit for about $8 a month. We keep a web site that also gives us
email addresses for everyone. That is probably $10 _a year_ per unit.

This is the kind of thing that pays for itself very fast and is included in
the condo fee. This where cohousing does make life easier.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org