New Cohousing Design Website
From: Kristin Becker (kbeckerposterfrost.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:45:17 -0700 (MST)
Just wanted to let you all know I have started a website
(http://cohousingdd.dr-eagleeyes.com) for my project on integrated
cohousing.  It has all the information I learned last semester as well as a
report I completed analyzing three communities in Arizona.
In addition, there is a new link to come very schematic designs that I would
love feedback on.  Hopefully I'll get the site up next week.

Also, anyone interested in participating in my mock community, I am looking
for more people who would be willing to look at this website on a somewhat
regular basis and give me feedback.  Thank you!

Kristin Becker
University of Arizona
School of Architecture