rentals in Cotati cohousing, California
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:36:01 -0700 (MST)
Note: kindly reply to Terri Moon or David Ergo for more information about
the following rentals.  Their contact info is at the bottom of the message.
 Casey Morrigan is posting this on their behalf.  Cotati cohousing is
located in the small town of Cotati, in northern California, about an hour
north of San Francisco, in Sonoma County.

*****************************
Hey, folks...spread the good word!

Opportunity to Live in Cohousing Community

New 2BR, 1BA homes in the new Cotati Cohousing Community have rooms for
rent. Includes laundry access, kitchen privileges, laundry access.  People
who are considerate, fun-loving, non-smoking, communicative, open to
upholding agreements and enjoying the benefits of living in community
welcome. There are expectations that you'd participate in the community,
including chores, helping to cook a meal once a month, and the like. But
you get to hang out with cool people, participate in social events, and can
share in home-cooked meals served in our common house three to four nights
a week (what a bonus). Check out www.cohousing.org  and
www.cotaticohousing.org to get a feel for what we've built here.

The community is *great* -- we've worked hard to create a friendly
neighborhood and incorporate permaculture design into the site. We're
adjacent to Cotati's downtown, walking distance to Oliver's, and an easy
bike or drive to SSU [Sonoma State University] campus.

Two opportunities available -- we're still working on the amount of rent to
charge.  Contact Terri at 707-792-0740 or Dave at 707-793-7890 or
DCErgo [at] sonic.net.