Re: marketing question
From: Jim Rebman (seamusindra.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:31:55 -0700 (MST)
I tend to agree with most of your points, but the fact is that in
Boulder, with the *average* price of a home being $400k, it doesn't
look all that upscale relative to the local market.  Actually, for the
square footage and quality of construction, these homes are really
kind of a bargain in this market, as absurd as it may sound.

-- Jim

(soon to be moving into Wild Sage -- mid March)