RE: quorum
From: Fleck (foam4uworldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:51:33 -0700 (MST)
We hold our monthly biz meetings on Sunday afternoon (4-6pm)with a common
dinner after. We skip August and Dec because no one wants to take a weekend
out at that time. We also celebrate all the birthdays for three months
before one biz meeting/quarter. We have child care for our biz meetings
which we pay for so every one can participate. We usually have 80-90%
attendance. Hope some of these things can help you.
Anne @ Jackson Place - Seattle