Rental available at Brindledorf
From: whitney beers (whitneybeersearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:50:37 -0700 (MST)
Hello all,

Brindledorf cohousing in Washington D.C. (Silver Spring, Maryland, actually, a
bit north of D.C.) has a 1 bedroom unit for rent in the main house.

Bed and Breakfast setup, 1 cozy bedroom under the eaves and a gorgeous living
room with a large deck and private bath, hardwoon floor in the hallway and
living room.  Brindledorf is on 6 wooded acres, with 4 tenants in the main 4800
square foot house and 2 tenants in each of the 2 guest cottages on the
property.  The large country kitchen is shared, and has a potbelly wood stove
for winter heating.  There is a formal dining room and a large living room with
32 inch tv, a gas stove and a fireplace.  We have shared office space
downstairs, and a shared guest bedroom.  And there's a really nice hot tub
right outside the sunroom!

Included in rent are utilities, shared phone with long distance, premium cable,
and wireless internet.  We are a friendly group that has lots of dinner
parties, picnics, and group trips.  You must like dogs to live here, and
tenants wishing to bring a dog to Brindledorf will be evaluated on a case by
case basis.

We can arrange short or long term leases.  A one year lease will rent for $1100
per month.

Please contact me directly at whitneybeers [at] earthlink.net if you're
interested, I'll be happy to forward you pictures right away.

Whitney.

Whitney Beers
Mabey Bridge & Shore, Inc.
443-790-3532