Re: FW: Talking stick for cohousing-L
From: WOLF1GDSFM (WOLF1GDSFMaol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:15:17 -0700 (MST)
The << virtual talking stick >> is an interesting idea; however, I do not see
much need for it on cohousing-L as long as the subject line informs me of the
topic.  I like the talking object in face-to-face meetings, where there is
limited time and some may not get a chance to speak.  Here, anyone can post any
time and the message can be as long as the writer wishes.

My community has been established for awhile, and many topics are no longer
of much interest to me (kitchen design, etc.)  I am interested in interpersonal
or organizational rather than architectural issues.  With the relucance to
discuss "difficult" issues such as conflict and the constraint that only one
topic be discussed at a time, Cohousing-L might become quite boring for long
periods.

Jan Ankney
Sunward Cohousing
Ann Arbor, MI