Do we have a subscription?
From: Gary Kent (garykentuniserve.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:24:05 -0700 (MST)
Hi:

Your message said:
"This should have reached everyone in our database by yesterday. If this
is the first you are seeing of this, then you are NOT on the mailing list
and you should subscribe per the instructions below to get it."

This was the only information we received regarding the e magazine.  However,
we have been receiving the printed copy for the past couple of years as we are
members of the Canadian Cohousing Network.  The last print copy we received
was: Autumn 2003.

Can you please look into this and let me know the status of our subscription.
Thanks.

Regards,
Stacia Leech
Roberts Creek Cohousing