Pictures of Ponds
From: Bambi Rattner (jehush2003yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:10:48 -0700 (MST)
Hello everyone!
Exciting news!  Rocky Hill Cohousing in Northampton is
now complete (28/28 houses) and we are working on
developing our waiting-list and on filling our five
front lots.  As part of our process, a group of us are
trying to gain consensus on the building of a pond - a
very difficult undertaking.  We would appreciate if
anyone from a community with a pond could email me
pictures of your ponds.  We are hoping that "visuals"
might help other members to see how much ponds could
add to the life of a community.  Also, any
words/thoughts about the ponds in your communities
would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Bambi Rattner
Rocky Hill Cohousing