News Stories and Events Announcements for the Online Magazine
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:53:17 -0700 (MST)
The April/May issue of the new online magazine brought to you by the Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US) is shaping up nicely. [http://www.cohousing.org/magazine if you've not checked out the magazine yet.]

The rest of the cohousing world is eager to hear news from your community or group, so we'd really appreciate it if you'd submit all kinds of new stories to our editor Evangeline Welch: editor [at] cohousing.org. Please let us join you in celebrating your accomplishments and other milestones, and send our caring support when you have a setback. Or just bring us up to date if we've not heard from or about you for a while.

Announcements of cohousing-related events for our events calendar are also very welcome, and if supported by a paid ad will get even more of the magazine readers' and website visitors' attention. Events announcements should also be sent to editor [at] cohousing.org.

As in the case of classified ads, the News and Events sections will be updated weekly, but your story will get more notice if it is in the most current issue of the magazine when that issue first appears in folks' mailboxes.

Joani Blank
still on the Coho/US Board and still on the Communications Team of the Association.

p.s. We are still seeking a volunteer News Editor for the magazine. One of you avid cohousing-l participants would be good at this, I think, since much important cohousing news shows up right here first. Do contact me joani [at] swansway.com, if you have an interest, and we can talk it over.