Re: Advertising in the Cohousing Online Magazine
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:41:19 -0700 (MST)
Joani,

Advertising is one of those things that I have a "block about"  Can someone
please tell me what I have signed up for already and what it cost?  Also, is
there some reason that Kraus-Fitch is not listed under professional
services - is this something above and beyond what we have paid for?

Also, the logo on our ad should be blue, not green.  I cannot find a blue
logo, in my files, but here is a pdf of our stationary.

Thanks,

Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA
Principal Architect