Cohousing Goes to UU General Assembly??
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
Over a year ago, through cohousing-l I collected the names and had some correspondence with a dozen or so Unitarian Universalists in cohousing (in forming or building as well as settled in) in the process of trying to set something up for GA. Mark Knight kindly agreed to give one of his coveted program slots and I gave the talk that I sent you the url for after GA. (If you wanna read it now, check www.joaniblank.com/cohousing, then select the article.)

The talk was very well received and now here's an opportunity for you to serve this wonderful movement we're a part of. From Mark's letter to me: UUAHC will allow the Cohousing/US to share our space in exchange for 1)
help staffing our booth and 2) reimbursing UUAHC for any extra furniture
(at least one table and any chairs you want).

UUAHC will need to use approximately 2/3 of the space but we can offer
1/3 a booth, or one of three table tops for the CoHousing information.
If you can round up volunteers and get them to commit to a certain
amount of time at the booth,"

For more info, or if you are considering volunteering, please get in touch with me personally at the phone number or eamil address below. If you are not going to GA but know others in cohousing who are or might be attending, please pass this email on to them.

Thanks,
Joani

Joani Blank
510-834-7399