Re: NW Sustainability conference, May 1 Seattle
From: Jayne Kulikauskas (cmlmmalt.guild.org)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
"Stephen Waters" <duatshemsu [at] yahoo.com> writes:

> Will the savings on energy pay for the grid tech?

It's hard to predict the payback time because we don't know what energy
prices will be.  But eventually we will make up our capital investment.

> I probably won't be around for a while, years or so, but will certainly
let you know before I stop out.
> Thank you.

There are always lots of volunteers and visitors around, so anyone who wants
to arrange a visit ought to have no problem.

Jayne
www.wholevillage.org