Re: touring visitors
From: Robert Heinich (robert_heinichjuno.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:45:09 -0700 (PDT)
>>> you ask for donations?
    No.

>>> Is the request based on who is requesting the tour
    No.

Libby,

I do the tour on a mutually convenient time.  If I can not do a tour at
the date/time requested, I solicit the neighborhood.  If no one is
available, there is no tour.

Generally, I try to limit my times to do tours to twice a month (Sunday
3pm-4pm just before a meeting) and I invite the requester to the meeting
and a community meal.

This seems to work 90% of the times.

However, I should point out you are still marketing your homes.  Life
bring changes and one of your neighbors will be moving out and it is
better to have list of names of folks who has been on a tour than
starting cold.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 Durham, NC