Bylaws for land aquisition
From: C.C. Barron (ccbarronio.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi cohousers,

Several member families of Oak Village Commons in Austin are setting up
a corporation for the purpose of purchasing the property for the
cohousing community.  We are interested in the bylaws of other groups
who set up corporations for this purpose, so we don't have to spend so
much time and money on reinventing this wheel.  Some of the standard
forms of these things don't feel right for a consensus group, so we're
hoping other groups have come up with some workable variants.  Please
reply if you have corporate bylaws, buy-out provisions, etc. that we
might be able to use as examples to make this process easier.

Thanks!

Cat Barron
interim project manager
Oak Village Commons