Re: Our experience with waitlists
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:04:42 -0700 (PDT)
This is our experience, too. New members come from  contacts in the
community, not from wait lists.

We spent a fair amount of time hand wringing over wait lists in the
beginning, and it turns out sales have been much more organic than that. Our
wait list is now really for those who want to know they're on it, rather
than it being practical help for our homeowners who want to sell.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing