Re: Great Oak Common House plans/throwing balls indoors
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
Wow. Throwing balls in the common house! That's something we ruled out when
we moved in.

Basically, anything that wasn't allowed in our own homes wasn't allowed in
the CH. That included any outdoor activities like riding things with wheels,
etc.

Maybe that's something to bring up at a meeting.

The stuff we have on our ceiling is tiles, so if one is damaged, it can be
replaced. It is quite pretty and most people say it's better-looking than
the plain white ceiling it covers.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing