Re: Proximity Groundbreaking Ceremony
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 04:25:48 -0700 (PDT)
Note from Fred as cohousing-L list manager:

The original message (quoted below) did not mention where in the world
Proximity Cohousing Community is located :)  Please be careful to word
messages for the list so they make sense to people reading them from
anywhere.

Also the message included a URL for directions but did not include the
"http://"; part so for some people at least and in the archives this lack
prevented it from being a clickable link.  (It can still be accessed by
cutting and pasting the incomplete URL one's browser but fewer people go
to this effort.)  Please use complete URL's in emailto the list.

----------

From:  http://www.proximitycohousing.com :

Proximity Cohousing Community is
... 12 Miles North of Leesburg, VA. Breathtaking views
on 164 acres of rolling hills, a lake, a mile of river frontage, all in a
neighborhood with a small-town sense of community. Come and see Proximity,
a great place to live.

On Fri, 28 May 2004, Ayala Sherbow wrote:

> Thought I would share the news ...
> _+_+_+_+_+_+_++
> Proximity Cohousing Community
> Cordially Invites You to...
> A Groundbreaking Ceremony!
>
> Homebuilding at Proximity begins soon ! Please come help us commemorate this
> special time by celebrating with family, friends and honoring everyone who
> has helped make Proximity a reality. We will have a land dedication and
> groundbreaking ceremony followed by music, food and relaxing fun in the
> beautiful Proximity environs. Please bring lawn chairs or blankets for
> sitting outdoors.
>
> Date: Sunday, June 6, 2004
> Time: 2:30 Gathering
> 3:00 Ceremony
> 3:30-6:00 Music, Food and Fun
>
> The Lowe Runners Band will play from the roof deck and community members
> will cook a barbeque. If there's something you'd like to contribute, please
> feel free to bring it.
>
> Directions: http://www.proximitycohousing.com
> RSVP: lauranneOliveau [at] aol.com or (703) 346-3071
>
> Ayala

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)