Thanks for the Frustration Feedback
From: Steven Chase Spurgeon (strahbaleyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
We appreciate the valuable feedback offered by many members of this list
concerning our frustration as we've struggled to form an intentional community.

We have reached a very difficult decision to suspend our efforts to form a
community. We don't have the time or energy to drag a group of people into
agreement.

 We are going to use our resources to build our own off grid straw bale home
and remain linked with like minded people in Northern Indiana and around the
world.

Peace

Steven and Pamela

http://www.geocities.com/strahbale/community.html