Re: Sociocracy -- Gerard Endenburg Workshop
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 4, 2004, at 9:12 AM, Sharon Villines wrote:

a networking session in the evening for those who have attended previous workshops and are not working to implement sociocracy in their communities. The topic is not limited to cohousing but the majority of the participants will be cohousers.

I would be nice if I could type or proofread my own stuff -- that should be "now working to implement sociocracy"

Sorry,
Sharon.